Do you want to create beautiful, realistic exterior renderings?
Here’s your chance to learn how to do it!
In this video you will learn how to:
- Set up cad drawings for modeling
- Model the building
- Use Batzal Roof Designer plug-in for creating 3D roof shingles
- Create materials and textures for the building
- Model the ground and paths
- Model the grass and flowers
- Scatter the grass and flowers with Itoo Software Forest Pack plug-in
- Create and texture a birch tree with Exlevel GrowFX plug-in
- Set up 3 lighting scenarios – Sunny / Overcast / Night (using V-Ray sun and sky as well as HDRI)
- Post-production in Photoshop to make your images stand out
Basically – EVERYTHING you need to know to create this scene.
This video is fully narrated and just over 15 hours long.
Even though the video is 2 times longer than my other videos, I’m only raising the costs to cover the bandwidth.
It’s a 6GB download, and you can access it instantly after the payment!
Check out the final renders below!
3ds max 2009+, Forest Pro, GrowFX, V-Ray 1.5+ and Photoshop required to open the project files.
This training has a full Audio Track.